Friday, February 20, 2009

Yoga On Demand


I hope everyone's New Year has been off to a wonderful start and I hope that you have been able to stick to those New Year's Resolutions. I wanted to share my New Year's Resolution that I have actually been able to stick too. One of the things I have always wanted to do and never had the time or the really the money to do was to take a yoga class. So I decided there had to be some yoga clips online. I mean, if you can find out how to apply make up on You Tube, then somebody has a yoga video on line. The problem I was having was they were all 10 to 20 minutes long. Well, I finally found the answer to my question, Yogatoday.com. It is totally free, hour long yoga videos. You can't download the videos, but they are quite a workout. They are all filmed in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, so the scenery is beautiful. It works out great because now I can do a real yoga class when I have the time. Yeah! Here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Lilly

Image by Free-StockPhotos.com